Muscular Sclerosis More Condition_symptoms My Weight Is Over 400lbs, And I Am In Serious Need Of Some Help?

My weight is over 400lbs, and i am in serious need of some help? - muscular sclerosis more condition_symptoms

I tried in vain for any kind of diet known to mankind. I am 43 and mother of 7 children between the ages of 22-10, I'm on a fixed income. However, I have a meeting on weight loss surgery, but they want $ 300 for consultaion first payment, then my insurance will that I have a 9MB. Dr. supervised diet before they'll be on this rate I paid on the loss of a dead pound. And above all this, I suffer from high blood pressure and muscular sclerosis. What can I do and appreciate what I do best gain more weight, until I die? Someone please let me give you some advice, please do not FAT jokes! I do not think that I get that now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment