Lightweight Vest Good Background Vest/color For MULTICAM Molle Pouches?

Good background vest/color for MULTICAM molle pouches? - lightweight vest

Now I've learned the hard way that does not fit a pre-fabricated jacket, 308 (G3 to be exact) magazines. So I buy a jacket and a couple of soft bags M14 / other bags.

I appreciated the OMB multicam, but I can not find jackets Multicam.

The problem is, I want a network of "hydration" vest, no insignia companies. Unless someone can recommend a mild, not too tight, soft ... Makers? or all-in multicam.

So if I buy bags multicam is visible on an OD or Tan, or what ever assembled soft vest color?

What color shirt is the best?
Do you know of any soft sweaters Multicam Footprints?

I see this:

http://www.airsoftextreme.com/store/inde ...

But I can not find, multi ... me = sad

0 comments:

Post a Comment