Casual Dining Tables How Do I Get Bigger Tips?

How do I get bigger tips? - casual dining tables

I am a waitress in a restaurant with a relaxed atmosphere. I wear a uniform and my hair (Nice dress or appearance are not really professional options here). I work at lunchtime, so I do not much time to talk with my clients for a long time and most of my clients are in a hurry and do not want to talk too much ..... Their only concern is a quick meal) (the client let me know and I am polite, the food quickly and without error, and I thank you for your visit ..... presented in the fees charged calculationg vouchers, food is running, answering questions about the menu, Bussing my dessert.I with tables and a waitress, I know I'm good, but sometimes I believe that not only reflects the quality of my work.

Suggestions on how I can better tricks


or


Please share the experience with a server that has the tendency to a better tip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment