Dancing With Dementia Dementia In Dying.. Please Give Your Thoughts On This Crude Work.?

Dementia in dying.. please give your thoughts on this crude work.? - dancing with dementia

The memory remains
People we know,
Some of them
but few
Where are they now?
The snow is melting on the grass

Light rag in his hand,
Pick-up in the fibers
Clusters in the country
in a large number of strings
My mind is Adrift
else

The desserts are many
Sweets
Call for other
Terrible for me
just a bowl of oatmeal
That is all I see

Witness with me now
My last moon
I remember very well
Whistling a sweet melody
The thrill of your touch
The Song of the Loon

You sit all alone
Do not think about my beautiful
You were my only
true love and passion
Dance in my memory
Breathe into your destiny

0 comments:

Post a Comment